Long time no blog, but I’m back! Hope you are doing great I can’t believe its already November! I thought for today I would post a tag, 10 random questions. I found this on thecraftymummyblog and it just seemed simple, fun, and a way to let you know a little about me. So lets just jump right into it!
- What is your name and age? My name is Ashley, and I’m 23.
- Things you can’t leave the house without?I can’t leave home without my cell phone, chap stick (Carmex specifically), and usually a bottle of room temp water.
- Favorite color?My favorite color has been blue since as long as I can remember. It happens to also be my mothers favorite color as well.
- When was the last time you cried?I never would have thought I was a very emotional person, but the past few years I’ve come to realize I just might be. I cried today watching Love Actually. (I start watching Christmas movies early cause why not?)
- How many languages do you speak?Sadly I only speak English fluently. I took French in high school, ASL in college, and I know minimal Spanish.
- What is the last thing you bought?Last thing I bought was a few things on Asos. My favorite being a tartan supersoft robe, and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed!
- What’s the first thing you notice about people?Honestly I’m not sure? I guess their clothing, how they carry themselves.
- Last thing you googled?The weather for this Saturday.
- If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?So many things I honestly don’t know anything specifically. I guess go shopping of course, and then on to the responsible things.
- What’s your favorite quote?The first to pop into my head would be from When Harry Met Sally “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible”. This quote just makes me so happy that I am married to my best friend and we have so much life experiences ahead of us that we will take on together. Cheesy? Yeah, but it’s true!
Here’s some random Highway 1 coastal scenery
I hope this was somewhat interesting, I enjoyed answering these questions and if you decide to do this tag let me know please!
Ashley Amelia 🙂